Naruto Awakening

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Awakening

A Naruto role play to the max

3 posters

Student Training

Jereki
    Jereki

Student Training Empty Student Training

Post by Jereki Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:21 am

Jereki walked out of the door to a line of 3 students. He knew this day of laziness would have to come to an end.

"You three! Get ready to train... Head to the training area... Time to learn some new jutsu..."

Jereki then followed them to the training area, they all got into formation. "A liittle bit further apart, this might be a little bit more than just hand ot hand combat." The students moved further apart. Jereki then laid down his bag and told them to isten to his instructions..

"This Jutsu is a simple D rank jutsu. It shouldnt take long to master. Now pay attention."

He formed the hand signals for the jutsu, "Lightnng Style; Piercing Thunder!"

A bolt of lightning shot from his hands and shattered a boulder right next too one of the students. "Now practice the jutsu, Go until you can muster a lighting bolt..."
    Jereki
    Jereki

Student Training Empty Re: Student Training

Post by Jereki Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:00 am

Jereki was impressed, the 3 students were actually getting the jutsu. The Students had a bit of fun with the jutsu. Resulting in an afro or 2.

"Alright, thats enough.. You did great!" Jereki then felt a powerful Chakra, and it was heading toward them. The ground was rumbling. The Chakra was enormous!!

Jerekis first thoughts were enemies in the village. There was no way! The Chakra was way to large to be a group of regular shinobi. No, this was something worse. Far worse! "Get ready!" The students got into a defensive position. Then he thought to himself.

"These Children arent ready to fight something like this! Send them away! They will be ripped to shreds!!!"

it was all to late. The beast made its was to the training area. It was huge! A tailed beast?! Here?! The five tails at that!! What was he doing here?! He then used special hand signals and the three students were enclosed in a lightning barrier. This seemed to set the 5 tails off. It charged.

"I dont think so! Thunder Style; Lightning Release: Four Pillar Bind!"

The four giant pillars rose from the ground and enclosed the five tails. Jereki was a strong person, but the lightning jutsu werent going to do much damage to the tailed beast. But it would bare him down a little so he could do what he needed to do to save the village! Time to switch up! Jereki dashed forward and jumped to be equal to the beasts head. He formed the hand signs quickly "Water Release: Azure Dragon Palm" The water torrent was huge and knocked the beast back. As he did that the beast whipped its tail at him. It hit him Directly in the stomach and sent him flying into the ground creating a huge crater. He stood up and spat out some blood. With blood running down his face he formed more hand signals.

"Wind Style; Vacuum Great Sphere!"
    The sphere of compressed wind chakra hit the beast in the side sending it barreling. Thats it! Wind chakra is its weakness!

"Wind Style; Whirlwind Prison!" The beast was caught in the whirlwind prison, as the oxygen was getting thinner and thinner. The beast was getting weaker and weaker. Now was his chance!!

"Sealing Jutsu- Black Aura!"  The black aura omitted from  his body surrounded the beast and there was a falsh of light. The next thing that happened was the seal appeared on Jerekis body, on his right ribs. He saved the village and he became something that can protect everyone!

----------------------------------------------------

53 SC- 5 Tails Aquired
    Miki
    Miki

Post by Miki Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:36 pm

It was a long journey from the Land of Moon. A lot of sights were seen, and many village people were met. Although, the trip was very tiring to her body. Traveling from so far away simply wasn't something she was used to. Miki Outsutsuki made it, though. Her first destination was reached. Although, she was a bit unsure about being out in the open. Surely none of the people of the Land of Thunder had seen someone of her... kind. Being from a clan that was hardly ever open to anyone, it would likely turn into a fit of unwanted attention. And she couldn't allow for herself to be a charity case. She believed that she and the villagers would be better off if she figured things out on her own. 

In this "Cloud Village", she was a bit lost. Everything was so new to her and became an impassable maze. "Is this the Academy?" Miki wondered quietly to herself as she came across a building. The sign hanging nearby had confirmed her inquiry when she found the time to actually look at it. "Maybe they wouldn't mind if I took a little peek."

Miki shrugged her shoulders and walked onward until she could hear voices. "They must be having a practice session," she thought out loud, watching a group of young shinobi training with jutsu. 

"I suppose I could watch them," she sighed, and leaned against a wall in the shade. 

SC: 21
    TSC: 39
    Jereki
    Jereki

Post by Jereki Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:09 pm

Jereki Turned and Immediatly Activated his Byakugan. He had Felt someone approaching his training Session. The Air around him got tense after what had just went down. The arena was torn apart, Medical Ninja were everywhere.People began to Look at Jerkei like he was crazy for what he had done. If Jereki had not sealed the 5 tails inside him it would have crushed the village. The tailed beasts have been running and roaming around for to long. Jerkei had heard stories of the 5 tails. With his Chakra Natures he would gain the upper hand in the fight. Not only that but he would gain an incredible power! The village will gain from this!

For someone thats not a member of the Village to show up was a huge sign.

"You there! State your Business!"

Jereki Then Commanded His group to stand guard for the wonded. He was slightly weakend because of his sealing jutsu. He watched as the Girl stood there and Leaned in on a wall to observe. She didnt seem like she was intending harm. That doesnt mean he needed to let his guard down. The Village was torn apart. He couldnt let an outsider in so easily. He got a good look at her headband, Village of the Moon. An Ally. He awaited her response.

---------------------------------------

SC 23
    Miki
    Miki

Post by Miki Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:35 pm

Miki was studying his actions for a moment, occasionally glancing around to other areas to see how different they were from what she was used to. Ah, and she thought she was hidden enough from view, but the one who looked to be quite strong had called her out of hiding. How he was able to notice her left quite the impression on Miki. He was surely one who had incredible skill. Otherwise, he wouldn't have been able to do so very easily.

So, as to not cause major alarm for the Cloud shinobi, Miki stepped out into the light to identify herself. A thin smile formed with her lips as she stopped short of the shadows. 

Her eyes feel on the one with cautious eyes. "Hello there," she spoke in a friendly tone. "Pardon me, if my presence is unwanted. I was just taking a look around when I... got lost."

A shameful excuse, but she spoke it proudly. "My name is Miki Outsutsuki," she introduced herself to him. "As you must have noticed, I'm from the Hidden Moon."

SC: 15
    TSC: 54
    Jereki
    Jereki

Post by Jereki Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:02 pm

Jereki listen to her speak. He was right, Hidden moon. The good thing about it was that she wasn’t from a rival village. He then looked her up and down. With his Byakugan he read her Chakra. She wqasnt showing signs of violence either. He stood there and the wind blew past him. Everyone was on high alert. Panicked. So he Spoke.

“Jereki Tenrochi, Welcome. Sorry for the Not so warm welcome.”

Jereki was walking toward her, then released his byakugan. He looked at her up and down as to remember her. She was really an unforgettable sight, bright hair and her presence is a strong one. If he were to let his guard down he would be stupid. He doesn’t know this woman, nor her intentions. So until she either gets comfortable or attacks she will be watched. As he was talking to the Newly named Miki, he made some signals behind his back to his Superiors to keep her under watch.

“So, What brings you here other than being lost.” The excuse she used was an odd one. No one just gets lost. The area was a little tricky to navigate but it wasn’t hard. Islands, mountains, and Dangerous creatures. Everything that happened in the past Hours it was a mess here.

“The reason being for the not so nice greeting, The Village was just attacked. We are all on edge.” Jereki didn’t dare say anything to her about the tailed beast just yet. It apparent that something big attacked. But to let her know that he had a beast now sealed inside him. It had to be kept a secret of the Village for now. Until he learned how to control its power and become one with the beast, Jereki must be careful.

------------------------------

37 SC
    Blakdeath
    Blakdeath

Post by Blakdeath Thu May 26, 2016 11:16 pm

Finally arriving at his destination Hakaruto stepped into a training ground and looked over to see a man and a woman. Sighing, he just leaned against the wall and waiting for the funeral to begin. Hoping to hurry and gain the Byakugan as quickly as possible. His goals had to be achieved as quickly as possible maybe sooner than expected if he could help it.

sc 4
    Jereki
    Jereki

Post by Jereki Thu May 26, 2016 11:55 pm

Jereki was aware of a man standing against the wall. His Byakugan was still active.

Jereki pulled a black jar out of his pocket and began to walk over to the man. He past his clan members, the pain in their eyes. it killed him on the inside. This was a part of life. Peace was here, but a darkness loomed overhead.

"I am assuming you are Hakaruto. This was entrusted to me, to make sure it gets to you." Jereki held out the jar. The matte black finish to hide the contents. "My grandfather had in his person will for me to give these to you. Use them well. Once you do so, you will become a part of the clan by association by sight."
    Blakdeath
    Blakdeath

Post by Blakdeath Thu May 26, 2016 11:59 pm

Looking over at the young Hyuga, Hakaruto only smiled and nodded. Lifting his hand up to the jar he took it into his procession and placed it into his shirt pocket. "I'm sorry for your loss. I shall use these eyes to make the future more brighter ahead." Pushing himself forward he then began to walk away to begin the process. Lifting his hand he waved to the young Hyuga as he prepared to head for the land of Bears through a summoning contract that he set up with Sumaru. Vanishing in a cloud of smoke, Hakaruto began the process of gaining new power.

sc 6
    left thread

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:03 am