Naruto Awakening

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Awakening

A Naruto role play to the max

New Alliance: Gain in power

Blakdeath
    Blakdeath

New Alliance: Gain in power  Empty New Alliance: Gain in power

Post by Blakdeath Sun May 29, 2016 10:22 pm

Hakaruto appeared in a smoke cloud in the Hidden Star Village's medical building. "You did well Sumaru. Glad that you guys are my allies. Now we should begin as quickly as possible." He quickly pulled out the jar that held his new eyes and passed them off to a medical personal. He then removed his shirt and prepared himself for the transplant. "We your allies of the Hidden Star shall guard over you while you are in surgery and recover. Place your trust in us Leader." Sumaru then knelled in front of Hakaruto while nodded in acknowledgement of Sumaru's promise. "I trust you guys with my life. Just don't do too much to get noticed. Just act as if everything is normal for the time being unless I speak otherwise." Sumaru nodded and went back to his office to prepare to organize his men. Just then a Doctor appeared in the room where Hakaruto was waiting. "We are ready for you Lord Hakaruto."

Hakaruto entered a very sterile room and laid on his back on a table. The doctors stood over him with the eyes now out and ready to be placed in place of his own eyes. "Sir we will be putting you under while the procedure is undergoing." Hakaruto could only nod and looked over at his new eyes and couldn't help be feel complete. Not only will these eyes need training he will also need to train his own clan's abilities to become stronger. Having a mouth machine placed over his mouth he began to slip into a sleep like state while the doctors stood over him. As he was sleeping away the doctors began to prep him to remove his current eyes. The process was rather simple it was only a matter of removing the eyes without damaging the optical nerve. Once removing the original eyes placing the new eyes in would be rather simple from there. This land was lacking in technology but their medical staff is top notch.

The procedure began by them placing utensils over Hakaruto's eyes. These utensils were used to hold open his eyes lids as they removed both of his eyes without a hitch. "Nurse bring over the new eyes." The nurse quickly brought out the new eyes taking one at a time and placing them into Hakaruto's eye holes. As soon as the eyes were placed in the surgeon began to reattach the optic nerve to the new eyes and quickly shutting the eye lids after finishing the reattachment. "Ok we have finished, wrapped the eyes over so he doesn't try to see right away. He must let the optic nerve to finish adjusting to the new eyes." They quickly wrapped his eyes over then sat in wait to see if he would wake up quickly. Due to his level of chakra he would wake up rather quickly. Waking up Hakaruto then sat up without his sight just tilted his head back and spoke. "Let's go for a walk shall we doc?"

sc 30
    Eye transplant complete
    Byakugan aquired
    Blakdeath
    Blakdeath

New Alliance: Gain in power  Empty Re: New Alliance: Gain in power

Post by Blakdeath Mon May 30, 2016 2:38 am

Hakaruto and the doctor began to walk out of the hospital together as birds began to chirp around him. "How much longer until I can take these bandages off?" The Doctor only sighed as he knew that Hakaruto was impatient but not by this much. "It will at least be a couple of hours sir. Please be wait for that long." Hakaruto only snickered as he then used a stick to guide him outside. He could sense the village and its surrounding area. This village was very small and had very little protection from invasions. It was no wonder why the place was never considered to be one of the larger nations.

"Ah Lord Hakaruto. How went the surgery was it a success?" Sumaru appeared from a small building to come greet Hakaruto as he was out walking around. "Yes it went perfectly Sumaru. I do have a question, where is the village walls and why is there very little security here?" Sumaru only looked away from Hakaruto and remained silent for a moment before answering. "You see it is not something we are proud of. Our village is small because of the previous Hoshikage." This caught Hakaruto's attention as he perked up and turned his face toward the direction he thought Sumaru was. Hearing about the past of this place would work in his favor so he could learn about everything this place had and what it needed. "The Fourth Hoshikage left a huge gap in our military strength and we were unable to revive our systems until I became the Hoshikage about ten years later." Sumaru sat down on a bench while a couple of other shinobi gathered near their leader and Hoshikage. "Our villagers left and scattered and our ninja system has yet to regain full power but everything else is back to normal. We need to rebuild this village to be stronger and gain into the world's new order."

Hakaruto could sense that there was some troubles in this village's past. With something that was caused by a corrupt leader can only damage the reputation of a village and its counsel. He could only think of some things that he could do to help out but without the use of his eyes at this time he was unable to do it at this time.

"Sumaru, let go of that past leader. He is dead now I am sure of that, however it is the fact you guys still let what he did hold you back is the cause of all of this." Hakaruto could not see what Sumaru's reaction was however he could feel that Sumaru's chakra had finally calmed down for the moment. Walking towards Sumaru, Hakaruto just sat down on the ground where he thought he was near him. Taking in a deep breath he then began to finish his words. "In order to become stronger you must be willing to reach beyond the past and aim for even higher places. Once I can use my eyes I shall help."

Everyone began to feel happy as they now put full trust into Hakaruto as their leader beyond the Hoshikage. After getting encouragement from Hakaruto they all began to scatter throughout the village and get to work. Sumaru just sat there and smiled as he had realized that Hakaruto was right and that he needed to look past everything that was in the past. Everything began to become better than what they were before.

"Lord Hakaruto your eyes should be ready to be used. Remove the bandages now." Hakaruto smiled as he then grabbed onto the bandages and pulled them off from over his eyes. Opening his new eyes he then instantly could see everything around him very clearly as if he was reborn. His new eyes glowed with new power beyond what he could imagine. Without even activating the Byakugan he knew that he could see almost everything. Activating the Byakugan he could see out to the old training grounds within the village and could see the outer lands of the village that could be used for development. "We have a lot of work to do. Come Sumaru, we shall get this village's defenses up then I must go to the Land of Woods to get us new allies."

sc 37
    Byakugan achieved 100%
    Blakdeath
    Blakdeath

Post by Blakdeath Mon May 30, 2016 1:23 pm

Both Sumaru and Hakaruto walked to the highest point of the village and looked around in each direction. "Where you see each canyon is the edge of this village. We have a lot of land to use but wide open in a sense." Hakaruto did not waste a minute before forming some hand signs and placing his hands on the ground. "I shall take care of the wide open part. Earth Style; Earth wall!" Then large walls began to appear around the village granting it a last form of defense from over the canyon.

"That should offer some defense, place men at the north, south, east and west points of the wall. I shall be heading off to the Land of Woods now to take control of the Prajna Group of Anbu there." Hakaruto then began to walk away as Sumaru started to issue orders to all of the village shinobi. Jumping over the east side of the wall out of the village, Hakaruto left things to Sumaru from here. He had to also head back to the Hidden Leaf to avoid suspicion. Leaving the land of Bears Hakaruto began the quest to gain more allies.

sc 10
    left thread

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:48 am