Naruto Awakening

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Awakening

A Naruto role play to the max

Finding the answers, Sage of the Six Paths origins

Kirito Gekko
    Kirito Gekko
    Admin

Finding the answers, Sage of the Six Paths origins Empty Finding the answers, Sage of the Six Paths origins

Post by Kirito Gekko Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:13 am

Appearing outside of the office Kirito knew that this was the place he wanted to be. He just was not sure how to bring up the subject to Naruto or Sasuke without them both picking up on what was told to him. Pondering to himself he could not help but worry about them and the village at the same time since both were going to be effected by these events. It was only a matter of figuring out who was who and what was going to happen from this point on. In order to find out the true meaning of the Shinobi, that was the main goal here.

The door slowly opened and Naruto appeared from it look directly at Kirito. "So you are finally back from Mount Myoboku. Good I need you to take on a task for me." Kirito was surprised with this but he knew that Naruto wouldn't ask for something unless it was important. "I need you to tail that Hakaruto guy and push him to his limits. I suspect he has gained the power of a Tailed Beast and is holding it against its will. Can you please do this? I need to be sure."

Shaking his head in a yes movement Kirito could only feel excited. "I would be glad to Lord Hokage. After all I do owe him some payback for the last time we met. Doing this is for you is just an added bonus." Waving good bye to Naruto, Kirito quickly ran down the hallway to go meet up with his so called rival. Defeating him would equal a good start towards gaining the ability to stopping this evil that was coming in the future. Leaping out the door onto the rooftops of the houses, Kirito headed for the highest point of the village. He then saw Hakaruto heading for the Training ground. He could only catch a quick glimpse of him but knew it had to be him. Moving at his top speed he then headed for the training ground to finally complete a mission and fight his rival head to head.

sc 17
    left thread